Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Death of a Blog

A very happy 2008 to all! Can you believe that in 2 more years we will have concluded a decade which there has yet to be a consensus nickname for? Anyway, with only 6 more days left on what has been an amazing 3 month-long trip, I will be headed back over the Andes to Mendoza, Argentina. Here I plan on fitting in all the things I have missed out on so far: drinking, eating, and resting. And hopefully I´ll get in some vineyards tours, either by bus, bike, or horse (i´m pretty sure all are legitimate options).

With my camera down I will still have to pursue my photos the old hassle way by nagging fellow travelers to email or let me borrow their cameras for a quick shot. Hence, this might be one of the last blog postings since I understand the bore of my pictureless blogs. See you all soon back home.

to 2008,
Stewart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about Blog not Blogger!